This simple and pain-free procedure comes with many great benefits. Here are just a few benefits of microdermabrasion:
- Treats Flaky Skin: This procedure has proven to be effective in treating dry and flaky skin. By first removing dry, dead skin cells, your skin will better be able to absorb the product and makes moisturizing more effective.
- Wrinkle Reduction: Additionally, diamond microdermabrasion can greatly reduce wrinkles by eliminating the outer layers of dead skin. This is a process, and it normally takes anywhere from three to six treatments to effectively remove dead skin. Once this skin is gone, it stimulates your body to produce brand new skin cells. This not only helps repair fine lines, but it also helps prevent them from happening again.
- Relieves Hyper Pigmentation: This treatment removes the dark, damaged skin caused by hyperpigmentation. This makes it extremely effective in evening out your skin tone.
- Acne Scars: Diamond microdermabrasion is extremely effective in reducing the appearance of acne scars. Even if your acne was severe leaving you with dark scarred skin cells, this treatment has proven effective in reducing them.
Additionally, microdermabrasion helps reduce:
- Oily, congested skin
- Black Heads
- White Heads
- Ingrown Hairs
- Sun damage
- Crow’s feet
- Stretch marks
- Enlarged Pores
1. Hydra Dermabrasion Pen
- Clean and moisturize to remove dead skin and blackheads, through vacuum technology to suck and discharge water, clean without hurting the skin.
2. Polymer Atomizing Pen
- Through the air pump pressure, 95% air pure oxygen and water-like skin care products are injected into the basal layer of the skin at a pressure of 200pa. To improve skin texture: wrinkles, skin sagging, pigmentation, skin desalination, recovery skin, oily skin, dry skin problems
3. Cold Hammer Handle
- Shrink pores and release ice molecules to condense on the skin, penetrate into the basal layer of the skin and contact the skin channels to cause pores to shrink, forming a cold film on the skin surface to protect skin nutrients
4. Ultrasonic Handle
- Utilizing the compression and expansion of ultrasonic waves, one million fine vibrations per second can be formed. Its penetration is as deep as 3-6 cm below the skin. It can be used with lotion when vibrating at high speed to introduce the product and promote absorption.
5. LED photon mask 7 colors
- Use LED light wave band to penetrate deep into the skin, break down spots, repair acne skin, and whiten. At the same time, photons stimulate the proliferation of subcutaneous collagen to achieve the effect of skin rejuvenation and skin brightening.
Cavitation Machine does not warrant, represent or undertake that it will be able to repair or replace any Product under this warranty without risk to and / or loss of information and / or data stored on the Product. In no event shall Cavitation Machine be liable for (a) loss or damage, which as of the product’s purchase cannot be regarded as being caused by Cavitation Machine’s breach of these warranty terms; or (b) losses caused by the user’s fault, loss of data or loss of profits or benefits.
Any limitations of liability in this warranty document shall not apply to (i) death or personal injury pursuant to any mandatory law on product liability; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (iii) intentional misconduct or gross negligence; (iv) or a culpable breach of major contractual obligations. A damages claim based on a breach of major contractual obligations or gross negligence will be limited to foreseeable damage typical for the sale contract concerned.
To obtain warranty service, contact Cavitation Machine using the information described at https://cavitationmachine.com/pages/contact-us . Proof of purchase may be required to verify eligibility. Customers are responsible for shipping charges to get the item back to us and for return shipping cost once the item is repaired or replace.
What is your return policy?
Our policy lasts 30 days.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be received in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and be free of defects and cleaned. Any additional cleaning may require a 20% restock fee to be charged.
If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange but you will have a 3 year warranty with us.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Refunds will be deducted the original shipping cost we provided for free.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If you need to exchange an item, please send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Cavitation Machine, 16027 Brookhurst St I-512, Fountain Valley CA 92708, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Cavitation Machine, 16027 Brookhurst St I-512, Fountain Valley CA 92708, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Cavitation Machine dot com accepts orders 24 hours a day, every day of the week. Orders are processed in the order they are received and expedited shipping orders, such as Priority and Express shipping, are elevated in priority to meet the delivery deadline. Cavitation Machine dot com ships to all 50 U.S. states all U.S territories free of charge and follows the standard methods available by USPS, UPS, Fedex or DHL.
Orders placed are usually processed and shipped within 2-6 business days from the time the order is placed. Priority and Express orders placed before 11:00 AM PST will be processed and shipped out the same business day. Priority and Express orders placed after 11:00 AM PST will be processed and shipped out the next business day. The day an order ships does not count as a day in transit. Orders placed from Friday to Sunday will be processed the following Monday and shipped within 2-6 days.
Orders are shipped from our Southern California warehouse, however due to stock availability, orders may ship from our warehouse in China. It will have no effect on the lead time of a order, unless otherwise stated.
Domestic orders are shipped via USPS, UPS, FedEx or DHL base on our discretion. When your order ships from our warehouse, we send you a shipping confirmation email including your tracking number. Our automated system will send you automatic updates, however for more accurate tracking, we recommend using the couriers website. All orders will ship with a tracking number and require an adult signature upon arrival.
If your package cannot be delivered, is unclaimed, or is refused, you are responsible for the following:
- Original and return shipping costs.
- (International orders only) Duties, taxes and other customs charges that are incurred on the package for both the original and return shipments.
Lost or Stolen Packages
If the package shows delivered to your address, but is missing you must report to us within 2 weeks of placing your order (domestic shipments) or 4 weeks of placing your order (international shipments). Once you have reported your lost package, we will launch an inquiry with our carrier about the lost package and attempt to have it recovered. If the carrier declares the package to be a complete loss, we will reship your order to you at no charge if stock is available.
We are not responsible for packages that are delivered to a wrong address due to an incorrect or incomplete shipping address provided by customer.
We ship to all countries allowed by the U.S government, a list of countries we do not ship to can be found here. International shipping cost can be calculated during checkout and uses USPS daily rates.
Free shipping is provided to the following international countries; Canada, France, Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland and U.K.
Duties & Taxes
Customers are responsible for paying all duties, taxes and other fees which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination. Duties on goods can widely vary, depending on the product and the country it was manufactured in. Other charges and duties may also apply, depending on the items. Duty fee will not be refunded on any type of returns. For more information, please contact your local customs office.
USPS’S local country affiliates may charge the recipient all applicable duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees C.O.D. in the local currency at the time of delivery. All taxes, duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Your local post office or carrier can give you information on the method of payment accepted for the duties, taxes and other fees collected upon delivery.
International orders are shipped via USPS or DHL and will be delivered by local post or its affiliates. When your order ships from our warehouse, we send you a shipping confirmation email including your tracking number. To track your package, simply enter your tracking number at usps.com or dhl.com